Thank You for Hosting a Fundraiser to Support Pet Partners!
If you've raised money for Pet Partners, THANK YOU! Below are tips on how to turn in donations to Pet Partners. When fundraising, encourage your donors to use your online fundraising page to donate. It's simple and secure, and they are emailed a tax receipt immediately.
Directions for Donors:
- Click the Donate button in the top right corner of this website.
- In the search box, look up the name of the person with a fundraiser you would like your donation to count toward. Click the Donate button next to the result that matches who you'd like to support.
- Enter the amount you'd like to donate. You'll be asked to enter your personal and credit card information. Don't forget to provide some kind words for the fundraiser after you submit your payment! This is a great spot to share congratulatory messages or your own memories of a pet or person who has passed on.
Turning in Donations Through Your Online Fundraising Page:
If you receive cash, you can deposit the money into your personal bank account and then enter a donation using your own debit or credit card. Simply follow the directions in the section above to enter these gifts.
- You can add other offline donations that you'll mail in. Adding them in as soon as you receive them gives your fundraising goal a quick boost!
- Log in to your fundraising account, and then click the Donations button at the top of your dashboard.
- Click Enter cash/checks to enter in the gift. Select your fundraising page and fill out as much information as you can. When you've filled in all the information, click Submit.
- Follow the instructions below to mail in the check or cash.
Mailing in a Check:
Please mail funds to:
Attn: Fundraise for Pet Partners
345 118th Ave SE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98005
Use this form to denote who the donation is from and what fundraiser this gift should be applied to. If you have questions or need assistance with your fundraiser, please email email@example.com.